Built-in Gas Braai 4-Burner | Stainless Steel | excluding flue kit
850mm built-in De Lux gas braai in stainless steel.
Elegant double door design that is easy to operate and maintain.
The braai consists of two separate components, namely:
- Built-in firebox and frame made of 2.0mm medium grade 430 stainless steel
- 4-burner gas griller made of high grade 304 stainless steel
A built-in gas braai has certain advantages over counter-top gas braais:
- Smoke diversion – the braai is designed to withdraw the smoke up the chimney.
- Avoid burning eyes associated with smoke.
- Having good lighting – Bright spotlight is fitted inside the braai.
- Easier to braai under windy conditions.
- Double door design – use bottom door as a work bench when the doors are open
- Double door design – close the doors to protect the braai from dust and climate when not in use.
You will require a minimum 9kg bottle of LPG to operate the griller, although, we recommend a larger bottle.
Use 5/16th copper pipe to permanently connect the gas griller to the gas line.
We recommend you use a qualified gas installer for proper and safe installation.
Alternative high-grade stainless steel
This medium-grade (430) stainless steel is not resilient to rust. The braai should be installed indoors or outdoors, under covered patio. Higher grade 304 stainless steel braai box is available on request.
- stainless steel braai hood
- spit braai motor and rotisserie
- Flue pipes
- Cyclone cowl
- 45 degree offsets
- Wall support brackets